« Home | Hi, my name is Pete and I'm a coffeeholic. » | Tennesee Wedding, Part I » | This Weekend In Review. » | How to give yourself an ulcer... » | I want a pear... » | "And I feel so much depends on the weather... so i... » | Finally Friday » | Week One: A Report In Numbers » | "Papa Bear, this is Baby Bear. The porridge is ho... » | Livin' with ATLiens » 

Friday, July 08, 2005

Delay of Game

Sorry everyone. I wholly expected to write about this weekend's wedding shenanigans and the week with the inlaws, but it was a hard week with the inlaws. I'll try to write this evening with the week in review.

(Oh, and in case you were worried, that shit REALLY DOES work.)

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment