« Home | "Papa Bear, this is Baby Bear. The porridge is ho... » | Livin' with ATLiens » | This Morning's Laundry (A Story in Haiku) » | "It's the only time I've ever been to Staten Island." » 

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Week One: A Report In Numbers

The morning of Day 8 in Atlanta. I'm about to brave I-75/85, but before I do, I thought I'd like to look back at the numbers that made up my first week back in Atlanta:

Number of days spent in Atlanta..........7
Average wake-up time.......... 7:12 AM
Average bed time.......... 10:40 PM
Average number of cups of coffee each morning.......... 2.5
Number of days spent negotiating sections of real estate contract for new house..........14
Number of stomach ulcers resulting from negotiations..........6
Average price of Heinz ketchup (24 oz. bottle) in Atlanta..........$0.89
Number of Waffle House Visits in the first week..........1
Number of Chick-Fil-A Visits in the first week..........4 (2 Lunch, 2 Breakfast)
Hours independantly spent with two year old nephew..........2
Number of Blues Clues episodes watched during visit with nephew..........4
Number of F-Bombs dropped during visit with nephew..........1
Number of times nephew repeated the F-Bomb..........26
Number of times sister heard my nephew drop the F-Bomb..........3
Average price of gas in Atlanta..........$1.96/gal
Number of car horns heard in past week..........0
Days spent at new job..........2
Average commute time..........20 minutes
Average hours spent work..........8.25
Number of conversations with the head of my division..........1
Number of times I called the head of my division the wrong name in conversation..........1
Number of work-related e-mails read in the last week..........0
Top speed of parent's internet access..........36.6KBps
High score on 3D Pinball for Windows.......... 1,954,300

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment