« Home | See you in December » | Some bad news... and maybe some good news. » | Nothing tremendous... just a couple of links. » | Call me Ishmael » | Oh no you di'nt! » | The Battle of the Five-Day Hangover » | Gumbo » | Nothing to see here, move along » | Top ten » | Pop quiz, hot shot » 

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Seeing you in December

So, I haven't finished Few and Far Between yet. I had hoped to finish it by last night (Nov. 30) to get it in for NaNoWriMo, but I got stuck with some big projects at work, and then got horribly sick over the past few days. Plus, I wanted to make sure I didn't rush the last couple of chapters.

But a promise is a promise-- I said "See You in December", and so I'm going to maintain my posting here while I post on FAFB. I should be done with the novel within a few days (a week and a half at most), and I've created links to the different chapters if you fell behind or the blog format was too hard for you guys to read.

Anyway, funny shit forthcoming. Hold tight.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

In fact I woulԁ recommend instеad of using а mobilе ρhоnе, 83 million οf whiсh іs thе weakest housing
mаrkеt.

Ϻy pagе ... dating
my web site > hasslefreedatingtv.com

Add a comment